Thursday, November 17, 2005

Go Australia

Soccer.
Not my favourite sport in the world but I mean how many Aussies can say that they weren’t as happy as hell for the Socceroos after their 32-year drought of not making the finals was over.
It is quite unusual actually for two reasons: 1) We’ve had a very below average year when it comes to sport and 2) I predicted the Socceroos could actually pull it off. Now how good is that, not only does Oz win but I also beat Dad at something (who ridiculed me for backing the Roos).
One person in particular who get Bob's personal thumbs-up (this is a very high honour, about the equivalent of being knighted) is Mark Schwarzer who I think is one of the best goalies the world has ever seen. Now whether that’s because he had some spectacular saves or he’s Aussie and other goalies are crap because they aren’t he’s still one of the best. Well cricket is on at the moment so that’s it from me, enjoy your footy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home